Formats and editions:
- French edition.
- English edition.
About the author:
Guy Martin, born in 1957 in Bourg-Saint-Maurice in the Savoy region of France, after passing the “baccalauréat”, started his career as a pizza chef at the age of nineteen. Acquired skills in French cuisine through self-study while apprenticing at numerous restaurants. Received a Michelin star in 1985 at Château de Divonne, and received a second Michelin star at the same restaurant in 1990. In 1991, assumed the post of Head Chef ad Director of Le Grand Véfour, the renowned Paris restaurant with the tradition and history of impressing many a distinguished gastronome. In the year 2000, Le Grand Véfour was once again awarded three stars after an interval of eighteen years. Received the Legion d’Honor in 2003. While working diligently as chef, stresses the importance of tradition and the evolution of French cuisine and food education for children, and strives to this end. His activities know no bounds. He is author of several books:
- Recettes gourmandes de Guy Martin.
- Cuisiner les fromages.
- Un artiste au Grand Véfour.
- Vegetables (in French Légumes).
- Contes et recettes du Monde.
- Toute la cuisine (with photographs in a reduced edition Cuisine)
- C’est le sud.
- Quotidiens gourmands solo et co.
- Les pâtes.
- Dictionnaire des mots de la cuisine.
- La route des étoiles.
- Gourmands de père en fils.
- La cuisine des blondes.
- Le tour du monde en 75 recettes.
- À la carte!
- Les sauces indispensables.
- L’art de Guy Martin / The art of Guy Martin.
- Les cuissons indispensables.